The Linden Library presented a wonderful summer program for the children, with various visitors. The schedule was:
- June 14 - Building a Better World through storytelling
- June 21 - Building a Better World by building your local community
- June 28 - How Birds help build a Better World and fit into the cycle of life
- July 5 - Building a bird house for your own backyard (includes kit, preregistration required)
- July 7 - Competition Reading Log due
- July 12 - Awards
If you missed out this year, please be sure to contact your local library and find out what is offered now for the younger readers. Or go to the State website for more information for next year's program, sos.tn.gov/products/tsla/summer-reading.