Intro to Computers Class
Saturday, March 16, 2019 @ 02:30pm
The Perry County Public Library in Linden continues to offer basic computer training classes funded under a grant contract by the State of Tennessee.
Classes are offered at the Library in Linden, 104 College Avenue, on the street behind the high school. Call the library at 931-589-5011 to register for the classes described below:
- Internet Searching, Monday, March 4, 4:30 p.m., for beginners who know a little about computers and want to learn how to find important information on the internet.
- Multimedia, Monday, March 11, 2 p.m., for beginners who know a little about computers and want to learn about types of media and how to use media on the computer.
- Computer Privacy & Security, Monday, March 11, 4 p.m., for beginners who know a little about computers and want to make sure they are protecting themselves and their information while using a computer.
- Introduction to the Computer, Saturday, March 16, 2:30 p.m., a very basic class for beginners who are just getting started, prior knowledge of computers is not required.
- Office Productivity, Monday, March 18, 4:30 p.m., for beginners who know a little about computers and want to be more productive in a home office.
- Social Media, Monday, March 25, 4 p.m., for users with some computer skills who want to use Social Media such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Class size is limited, call (931) 589-5011 to register in advance. Computers provided, or bring your laptop
104 College Avenue
Linden, TN 37096